For the first time, we are joining the 14th International Conference "Underground Construction Prague 2019". The event is hosted by the ITA-AITES Czech Tunnelling Association, in Prague on 3-5 June 2019.
This event is held every three years, and draws together tunnelling and geotechnical engineers from across Europe, and the rest of the world.
Topics that will be covered in 2019 include:
- Conventionally excavated tunnels;
- Mechanically excavated tunnels;
- Other underground structures, repositories, reconstructions and history;
- Geotechnical investigation and monitoring;
- Numerical modelling, BIM, research and development;
- Equipment, operational safety and maintenance;
- Risk management, contractual relationships and funding.
Look out for our booth in the exhibition hall where our team will be able to discuss and demonstrate how DIANA is utilised for the finite analysis of a range of different types of tunnelling and underground construction projects.
For more information and registration for this event visit the Underground Construction Prague 2019 website.