Currently DIANA 9.5 is supported on the following platforms:
|Hardware||Operating System||Compilers used|
|x86-64||- Microsoft® Windows Vista SP2 (64 bit)
- Microsoft® Windows 7 SP1 (64 bit)
- Microsoft® Windows 8 (64 bit)
- Microsoft® Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2008 SP2 (64 bit)
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2012 R2
|Intel® Fortran Composer XE 2013 SP1
Microsoft® Visual C++ Pro 2012
|x86-64||- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.5
- CentOS 6.5
Intel® Fortran Composer XE 2013.SP1.2.144
Note on Windows systems: Although some editions of the above mentioned Microsoft Windows systems have not undergone formal DIANA quality testing, all editions of the above mentioned Windows systems are considered compatible.
Note on Windows editions: Although DIANA is expected to run without problems on Home Basic, Home Premium and Starter Editions of Microsoft Windows, these editions are not recommended for use with DIANA.
For Pre- and Postprocessing a 3D workstation class graphics board with professional OpenGL support is highly recommended. For example the NVIDIA Quadro family graphics boards.