As there are only a limited number of places available on our courses, we operate a strict booking/cancellation policy:
- Invoices will be distributed via email upon registration for the course.
- Full payment must be received 14 days prior to the course;registration will not be complete until full payment is received.
- In order to qualify for a student discount (where advertised) delegates must submit evidence of their enrolment in an appropriate course to firstname.lastname@example.org upon registration.
- All fees advertised do not include VAT, VAT registered companies must provide their VAT number upon registration.
CANCELLATION BY THE DELEGATE
- Cancellation by the delegate must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- If cancellation is received prior to 30 days before the course then an administration fee of €150 will be payable.
- If cancellation is made during the 30 day period prior to the course then only 50% of the course fee will be refunded.
- In the case of “no-show” or cancellation on the day of the course, then no refund will be made.
- Should the original delegate be unable to attend the course, DIANA FEA BV will be happy to accept an alternate delegate at no extra charge.
- As payment is required 14 days prior to the course, applicants who require a VISA are encouraged to register far enough in advance to gain the VISA. The above cancellation policy will apply if the delegate is unable to obtain a VISA.
CANCELLATION AND/OR ALTERATIONS TO THE PROGRAMME BY DIANA FEA BV
- DIANA FEA BV reserves the right to make any necessary alterations to the program/venue. Any significant changes will be notified in writing to the delegate.
- If this results in the cancellation of the course by the delegate, he/she will be offered a choice of a full refund or the opportunity to transfer to an alternative course.
- In the event of cancellation of the course by DIANA FEA BV, we will endeavour to inform participants at least two weeks before the course is due to take place, please be aware this is not always possible. In the event of cancellation the delegate will be offered a full refund. Please note that we are unable to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred by the delegates.
USE OF DIANA SOFTWARE
- For the period of the course, a DIANA software license is provided. The software provided is a full version of DIANA, however its use is restricted to training purposes only, and cannot be used for commercial purposes.