The following instruction is showing how to install DIANA 10.2 but these instructions are valid for all DIANA releases since version 9.5.
- Install the required packages:
sudo yum install libgcc.i686 glibc.i686 mesa-libGL mesa-libGLU libpng libicu
- Login as user diana102, if it is the first time, ask your system administrator to create a user diana102 account.
Please note that DIANA has to be installed on the DIANA10.2 user’s home directory (from now on it is assumed that the DIANA 10.2 home directory is /home/diana102).
- Cleanup the entire previous version (if necessary):
/bin/rm -rf /home/diana102/.??* /home/diana102/*
- Download DIANA from the FTP server (ftp://download.dianafea.com) using the provided account details. The following tarball file should be downloaded on your local directory:
- Extract the files from the downloaded tarball:
tar zxf dianaLinux.tar.gz
- Configure the setup file:
- User environment settings: the file .dialogin must be invoked by each DIANA user to set proper environment symbols. Usually this is done manually by the user. Bourne-shell users create a DIANA 10.2 environment by (typing, or in .bash_profile):
C-shell users create a DIANA 10.2 environment by (typing, or in .login):
Please note that the HASP driver needs to be installed for DIANA to work. For details on installing the HASP driver see the DIANA Specific HASP driver page.
For a list of supported platforms see the Support Platforms page.