By registering for a training course provided by DIANA FEA B.V. (DIANA FEA) you, the Customer, agree to the following terms and conditions.
OFFER AND REGISTRATION
- Offers and/or quotations do not bind DIANA FEA.
- Registrations for training courses must be made via the website or in writing (via e-mail).
- An agreement (to provide a training course) will only be in full force and effect if and insofar as
- DIANA FEA has accepted the registration for a training course from a Customer by means of a
confirmation (in writing, via e-mail).
DIANA FEA shall endeavor to offer the training course in accordance with the offer.
- Customer shall pay the fees charged to DIANA FEA within 14 days after the invoice date. All amounts charged to Customer must be paid without discount or deduction. Customer is not entitled to suspend any payment obligation towards DIANA FEA.
- If the invoice date is dated at least 14 days prior to the start of the training course and Customer fails to pay the invoice within 14 days after the invoice date, DIANA FEA reserves the right to exclude Customer’s participant(s) from participating in the training course.
- By the mere expiry of a payment term, Customer is in default. In such case, all claims, on whatever account, of DIANA FEA against Customer are immediately due and payable.
- Customer warrants that it is either a VAT registered entity in its jurisdiction or a student. All fees advertised do not include VAT. VAT registered entities must provide their VAT number upon registration and accept VAT will be reverse charged when the entity is located outside the Netherlands.
- Individual students qualify for a student discount (Student Discount). Customer must submit evidence of enrolment at an appropriate educational institution and relevant course to email@example.com upon registration in order to qualify for a Student Discount. DIANA FEA determines at its own discretion whether a participant is eligible for a Student Discount.
CANCELLATION BY CUSTOMER
- Cancellation by Customer must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 15 days before the training course date.
- If cancellation is received prior to 15 days before the start of the training course, Customer is not obliged to pay the course fee.
- If cancellation is made during the 15-day period prior to the training course, Customer is obliged to pay 50% of the course fee.
- If no cancellation is made prior to the training course and Customer’s participant(s) is/are not present (no show) Customer is obliged to pay the course fee.
- DIANA FEA is entitled to deduct fees and potential refunds.
- Should the original participant be unable to attend the course, DIANA FEA will be happy to accept
an alternate participant at no extra costs. Rescheduling might be possible after consultation with DIANA FEA. DIANA FEA is entitled to charge reasonable cost for the rescheduling at its discretion.
- In case of an offline and/or in-house training course, the above cancellation policy will also apply if the delegate is unable to (timely) obtain a VISA. For the avoidance of doubt, this is not considered to be a force majeure event.
CANCELLATION AND/OR ALTERATIONS TO THE PROGRAMME BY DIANA FEA
- DIANA FEA reserves the right to change the program, times and/or venue (including online) after the conclusion of the agreement. After changes of the program, times and/or location, Customer has the right to cancel the participation within 7 days after such notification, free of charge.
- DIANA FEA shall notify any significant changes in writing without undue delay to the participant.
- In the event of cancellation of the training course by DIANA FEA, DIANA FEA will endeavor to
inform participants at least 15 days before the course is due to take place.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- DIANA FEA is exclusively liable for direct damages which consists solely of the damages which are the direct result of an attributable breach. DIANA FEA its liability for direct damages shall in no case exceed the course fee paid by Customer to DIANA FEA.
- Customer acknowledges that DIANA FEA provides the training course solely for educational purposes. DIANA FEA shall not be liable for outcomes resulting from the Customer’s participation to the training course, use of course-materials and/or the use of the DIANA software. Customer assumes all responsibility for software utilization, and any associated consequences, risks, or damages, and agree not to hold DIANA FEA liable.
USE OF DIANA SOFTWARE AND COURSE MATERIALS
- For the period of the training course, DIANA FEA shall provide the participants, which do not already have a license, a non-exclusive license to access and use the DIANA software for training purposes only. For the avoidance of doubt, participants are not allowed to access and use the DIANA software license specifically received for the training course for commercial purposes.
- Customer acknowledges that Customer and/or its participant(s) need to accept the DIANA FEA License Agreement in order to participate in the training course.
- Customer and its participant(s) agree(s) to keep all course materials, discussions, and proprietary information shared during the training course confidential, unless otherwise agreed.
GOVERNING TERMS AND LAW
- Any agreement to provide a training course is subject to these terms and conditions and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands. The competent court of Amsterdam shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes, controversies or claims between the DIANA FEA and Customer arising in connection with the agreement.